drank Tropical Breeze by Tealux

This one smells like a sour Jolly Rancher. Fascinating. I have a feeling I should’ve cold brewed this one, but we’ll see what it brings hot. I would say the scent is much more potent that the actual taste here. I’m not getting much in the way of flavour at all. A bit of sour-y sweetness.

I wrote my exam today, which I feel great about, but all I wanted to do tonight was relax for about half an hour before getting started on some research for my term project. But alas, it was not to be. Is anyone else ever driven crazy by their other half? While I did one thing after another, he laid on the couch and watched TV. All night. Erg.

But yay for great exams, and tomorrow is a fresh day. :)

caile

Oh yeah, been driven crazy lots!

__Morgana__

Constantly. ;-)

Courtney

Thanks guys, I was so overwhelmed last night, these comments made me feel better. :)

Comments

caile

Oh yeah, been driven crazy lots!

__Morgana__

Constantly. ;-)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: