drank Organic Guranse by Butiki Teas

Okay you guys, I had the brilliant idea to pair my wireless keyboard with the iPad. Hello! The only thing is that my wireless keyboard is Swedish, and therefore has different keys in different places. Thank goodness for muscle memory and knowing where all my punctuation marks are. Mwuahaha.

This one was a sample I requested in my latest Butiki order. It brews up a nice medium colour and the scent has that honey sweetness that I love. However, upon my first few sips I feel as though I’m getting the subtlest hint of smoke. Eek. I’m still sipping away though, so perhaps it’s all in my imagination. I’m always thrilled to try new Butikis, but I don’t think this one will make it to my cupboard anytime in the near future.

Stephanie

OH you’re smart! I need a wireless keyboard!!! :D

Courtney

Thanks! I thought it was pretty smart too. I find it handy when I type in Swedish because of their extra letters. :)

…..careful or the tea fairy will claim you as her Swedish chef…

Courtney

What is that Sil? I’ve seen the Swedish chef come up in a few of your notes.

keychange

Yeah I didn’t get that one either LOL

hahahahahaha

oh man…. really guys? welll huh..prepare to be AMAAAAAAZED snicker

it all started when fjellrev changed her name..and i said it reminded me of the swedish chef…mostly’cause it’s swedish heh..but yeah.. it’s turned into a bit of a joke now..

caile

Lol And now we all want swedish chefs! :)

Comments

Stephanie

OH you’re smart! I need a wireless keyboard!!! :D

Courtney

…..careful or the tea fairy will claim you as her Swedish chef…

Courtney

What is that Sil? I’ve seen the Swedish chef come up in a few of your notes.

keychange

Yeah I didn’t get that one either LOL

hahahahahaha

oh man…. really guys? welll huh..prepare to be AMAAAAAAZED snicker

caile

Lol And now we all want swedish chefs! :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: