This was another from my swap with Stephanie. :)

This is just the type of black tea I love. It’s deep, rich, bright, and delicious. Lots of adjectives apply to this tea. I’m realizing more and more that some of my favourite teas are from Taiwan.

What a great introduction to Mantra Tea.

Stephanie

I thought you might like this one! :D

Courtney

Good call! It’s exactly like my favourite teas are.

Comments

Stephanie

I thought you might like this one! :D

Courtney

Good call! It’s exactly like my favourite teas are.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: