This was in my most recent S&V order. I find they do dessert teas so well, though granted I also tire of them quicker than other teas. But while I enjoy them, they are delightful.

The scent is predominantly chocolate and black tea. In my initial sip I’m getting some caramel flavour with some chocolate in the background. The chocolate is more towards the end of the sip. With each sip the chocolate seems to become more obvious and melds with the caramel well. I think I’ll try this at a lower temperature next time to see if it coaxes a bit more flavour out.

J asked me to make some tea, and since it’s Saturday night and anything goes (AKA teas with caffeine), he also got a cup of this. He generally only drinks Lemon Chiffon, so we shall see what he thinks.

I’ve also decided to hunt for a great maple tea. I’m open to suggestions. :)

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate

OMGsrsly

Have you tried Steam’s Canadian Maple Seduction…? I feel like such a pusher, but it’s SO maple. Think boiled maple candy.

Courtney

I haven’t! I’ll add it to my wishlist. :)

OMGsrsly

Was it you who was going to come to Vancouver this summer? If not, I could always send you some, nothing expected in return. :)

Courtney

I do come out there in the summer! Were you interested in doing a small swap though?

OMGsrsly

Ohh, I don’t need any more tea. :D But I’ll happily send you a couple things. :)

Courtney

Haha well, maybe we could do a rain check situation where I can try some of the maple tea and in the future you can request something. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Courtney

I haven’t! I’ll add it to my wishlist. :)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: