This one was sent my way by Stephanie :)

This one seems quite similar to Coconut Oolong from David’s. Though I generally prefer darker oolongs, so perhaps someone with more of a palate for green oolongs would say differently.

It’s green oolong-y, it’s coconutty. Overall a tasty tea.

I’ve been researching fisheries and bycatch all day, and I am almost overwhelmed with the data I’ve found. There’s too much! Well, there’s too much to wade through to find what I need to find.

Flavors: Coconut

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 15 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML

Fisheries…interesting :)

Fisheries…interesting :)

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.