drank Silver Buds Yabao by Verdant Tea

I woke up bright and early this morning, so we went for breaky at Cora’s, and after gorging myself, only a few teas were options for a full stomach.

This one is light and airy. The colour of the water barely changes. The pine taste is growing on me more and more. I’m not sure I’ll keep this one around permanently, but I could see re-ordering it occasionally.

I’m back to researching today. The sheer data amount is still overwhelming, even after narrowing it down geographically.

Flavors: Pine

Tea Sipper

I’ve been meaning to try this one… maybe this week!

Courtney

I was a bit wary, but I’m happy I ended up trying it. :)

Comments

Tea Sipper

I’ve been meaning to try this one… maybe this week!

Courtney

I was a bit wary, but I’m happy I ended up trying it. :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: