drank Cream by TeaGschwendner

So there’s a chance here, that I didn’t let this one air out quite as long as I should have. I’m getting a creamy banana tea. Not that there’s anything wrong with that – I think we all learned yesterday how I feel about banana medicine (and now Bananas & Cream matcha!), but I have a sneaking suspicion this tea shouldn’t have the exact flavour banana as did the matcha.

Thank goodness Sil sent enough for more than one cup. I’ll have to try again later. :P

lmao yeah no it shouldn’t taste like banana. if you try again later and it’s still too banana-y let me know and i’ll send you more. I’ve got a ton!

Courtney

Perfect! I’ve got it airing out far away from the Bananas & Cream now haha. That tea is great, but not every tea needs to taste like it. :P

yeah and this cream one was pretty tasty….if i remember right..though subtle.

Comments

Courtney

yeah and this cream one was pretty tasty….if i remember right..though subtle.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada