Sil sent me such a generous amount of this matcha. Thanks!

I read all the tea notes on this one last night, and ultimately decided to use Cavo’s method and add some matcha to cold milk and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Every sip is different. One sip I’m thinking this is pretty decent, the next not so much. I’m getting some sort of syrupy taste mixed with the peanut butter that’s more or less drowning out the actual peanut butter.

However, this new matcha overnight with milk thing is genius. I’m just mixing Banana & Cream matcha with milk to enjoy later this afternoon. This may bump up my Red Leaf order so I can try more matchas overnight with cold milk. I wonder how the Peanut Butter Pie compares?

I should add this was distinctive flavouring.

VariaTEA

How does putting it in milk overnight compare to just mixing it with milk and drinking immediately?

Courtney

Kind of the same to be honest. I had a couple sips before I put it in the fridge and I didn’t notice a huge difference. I also tried it in hot milk the night before. That was a disaster for me.

Courtney

My next plan is to try it with a banana smoothie. :)

this wasn’t really peanut butter for me..it made me sad

Courtney

There was something else that was much stronger, and not nearly as tasty as actually peanut butter I found. Alas, Im always happy to try new flavours of matcha though. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

My next plan is to try it with a banana smoothie. :)

this wasn’t really peanut butter for me..it made me sad

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: