In continuation with the cold matcha sitting in the fridge for hours method, this was the next logical option. And it is delightful. The banana goodness is there, and the milk just makes everything creamier. Yum!

A short story. J absolutely despises banana medicine. He despises it as much as I love it. Extreme amounts.

J: “What’s the tin foil on the counter?”
C: “Tea, from Sil, why don’t you open it?” (hehehe, I know the scent repulses him)
J: (I can hear tin foil being opened) “AGH. Banana medicine! Why would you do that?!”

As the scent fills the kitchen, I breathe it in and smile.

Also, I may have placed a Red Leaf order, and of course I added this one in.

Memily

You make me wanna try this SO MUCH. I love banana!

Fjellrev

Haha poor J. I always liked the banana-flavoured medicine. Made strep throat FUN haha.

Does it make the milk taste like banana milk?

VariaTEA

What did you get?!?! Also, you have been saying you have too much matcha so I have not been sending you any to try. I will keep this in mind for future packages :P.

Courtney

Mem you should try it! I’m picky about my bananas, in that they have to be pretty much green for me to eat them. But I love banana bread, and banana matcha milk now haha.

Fjellrev it totally does! Banana milk is amazing.

VariaTEA Gasp! I just sent off the last of my matcha to Roswell Strange actually haha. I drink it at the pace of a snail though. But now with my two new methods, and being back to drinking milk, I have a feeling I’ll be drinking more.

Memily

I think it’s tough to get down here in Australia—I’m just gonna have to hope I can find some international swappage. Shall investigate!

Courtney

Ahh Australia! When my order comes in, I’ll happily swap some with you. No guarantees that I won’t also come in the envelope. :P

hahahahah that’s too funny

Woohoo! All welcome ;)

OMGsrsly

Green bananas are the best! :) But I have some ripe ones. Maybe I’ll make banana bread.

Courtney

Good call OMGsrsly! Something about ripe bananas doesn’t work well with my stomach so they always get made in banana bread. Or peanut butter banana bread. :)

OMGsrsly

Oh that’s an even better idea. Hmm.

Comments

Memily

You make me wanna try this SO MUCH. I love banana!

Fjellrev

Does it make the milk taste like banana milk?

VariaTEA

Courtney

Fjellrev it totally does! Banana milk is amazing.

hahahahah that’s too funny

Woohoo! All welcome ;)

OMGsrsly

Oh that’s an even better idea. Hmm.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: