I’ve been trying to get in a few coconut chais here and there, and this one so far has been my favourite. I’m always extra impressed because it’s a bagged tea too. The creaminess and spiciness work so well together here. A chai I can get on board with. I’ve only got 2 teabags left, but I picked this up at a store just down the street. Easily accessible teas are awesome.

Also, I just cleaned both my infusers with Bar Keepers Friend and heyo! They look better than new.

My address labels are in! I send out so many packages, not just to you guys, but to friends and family at home too, and my street name is so long. I’m so excited to try them out! I’m getting packages ready for Stephanie and Sil, so you guys will be the first to see them. :)

OMGsrsly

Where do you find your Bar Keepers Friend? I’ve been looking for it for ages, and thought it wasn’t available in Canada!

Courtney

Canadian Tire haha! I checked their website because you can see which stores have it in stock. :)

Awesome! :)

ZOMG. All my pots are going to be SO SPARKLY. :D

Courtney

Haha ours are! And now my infusers are too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Awesome! :)

ZOMG. All my pots are going to be SO SPARKLY. :D

Courtney

Haha ours are! And now my infusers are too!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: