I don’t always crave this one, and I often forget about it because it’s high and semi-out of reach in my cupboard. I do really enjoy it though. The peppermint is bright and revitalizing, but the creaminess of the coconut makes it so it isn’t too intense. A great herbal to have around. I also threw some of this in the fridge to cold-brew for later on, but I have a feeling it may just be minty water hah.

It seems I popped a blood vessel in my eye, and not a small one. Last night it appeared there was blood dripping throughout my eye. This morning rather than a concentrated area, it’s spread out through a significant portion of the white. So that’s delightful. My friend asked if I was turning in a zombie. :P

Fjellrev

Yikes! I hope that will clear up soon. That’s only happened to me once but yours sounds a lot worse.

Courtney

Not very pretty, but hopefully it’ll heal quickly. Thanks!

Stephanie

Yeeeouch

Jennkay

You talk about your eye bleeding so casually, haha. I hope it’s recovering quickly!

Suziqzer

Hope your eye heals up quickly.. Sounds scary looking.

Might have to consider this one when I eventually order from S&V. I like coconut & mint and the flavor combo sounds intriguing.

Courtney

This one is tasty Suziqzer. I really enjoy S&V flavoured teas.

Suziqzer

My list to order from them keeps growing :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Courtney

Not very pretty, but hopefully it’ll heal quickly. Thanks!

Stephanie

Yeeeouch

Jennkay

Suziqzer

Hope your eye heals up quickly.. Sounds scary looking.

Courtney

This one is tasty Suziqzer. I really enjoy S&V flavoured teas.

Suziqzer

My list to order from them keeps growing :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada