KittyLovesTea sent such a generous amount of this tea, I’ve been able to enjoy it again and again. I wish more pumpkin teas were available year-round. This one is so tasty.

Did anyone else’s parents put apples or pears in the edges of grilled cheese sanwiches growing up? My mom always did, but when I made J a grilled cheese he was astounded at this.

Now I will enjoy this delicious tea with my grilled cheese sandwich with apple. :)

__Morgana__

I did not have the grilled cheese experience but it sounds delish.

Stephanie

Never had it as a kid but totally love it as an adult :)

Suziqzer

I’ve never heard of it, but sounds like a good combo. We like to dip apples in our cheese fondue.. Sweet & salty= Yum!

Another company I’ve considered an order with. Like their apple strudel & this sounds good too.

Courtney

It’s delicious! I occasionally check out their website, but I can never quite reach the free shipping threshold, so I’m holding off for now.

Suziqzer

I was considering doing their monthly box for a bit. You can request teas you would like to try and they take that into consideration when they ship to you.

I love when companies have great sales or free shipping for a time.. I’m a sucker for a good buy !

Courtney

I didn’t even know they had a monthly box hah! There are very few teas I want to order from them, ahem 2, haha! Free shipping sales suck me in too hah.

Suziqzer

I just stumbled on it when I was looking at their site. It’s called their “tasting club”. You get 3 samples (8-10 cups each) every month. I haven’t decided if I’d rather do that or just order a couple I think we would like.

Courtney

Neat! I have yet to sign up for any monthly clubs, but I’ll have to check out their website.

Courtney

Ooh the prices include postage! That in it itself makes it more tempting.

Comments

__Morgana__

I did not have the grilled cheese experience but it sounds delish.

Stephanie

Never had it as a kid but totally love it as an adult :)

Courtney

Ooh the prices include postage! That in it itself makes it more tempting.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: