drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

This is one of the teas I go through so fast, I barely realize it’s just disappeared before my eyes. That’s true of the few herbals I have though. Considering I essentially only drink black teas, those few herbals serve to mix it up and reduce my caffeine intake.

This one is delightfully creamy from the chocolate chips, with a not overwhelming amount of peppermint. Peppermint is generally reserved for when I’m sick, so when it’s in a tea that I drink a lot, that’s quite an accomplishment.

I just finished packaging up some teas for my friend tomorrow. She asked me to bring some teas so she can start exploring the tea world. When I inquired as to if she preferred flavoured or straight, she wasn’t sure what straight tea was. Flavoured it is!

Fjellrev

It’s funny because I know a few people who don’t understand the concept of a flavoured tea, and are only aware of the straight teas. Go figure!

TeaBrat

mmm. I had some of this yesterday :)

Comments

Fjellrev

TeaBrat

mmm. I had some of this yesterday :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: