drank White Rhino by Butiki Teas

I’m on the resteep of this one now. I’m always impressed with this tea. So much delicious flavour. I can’t drink this one all the time though. I really need to have the time to sit back and enjoy it, or else the whole White Rhino experience it ruined.

We went to see the newest Liam Neeson movie last night, Non-Stop, and it was great. Liam Neeson is always such a delight.

I have the house to myself this afternoon. Unfortunately, this has not aided in me being more productive. I’ve decided I need to complete two lab assignments by the end of the day, and at least add in a few more columns of information to my albatross spreadsheet.

I also need to find a bridesmaid dress. Sigh. It’s a pain being a made of honour from across the country.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: