drank Queen of Berries by Tea Palace

This one was sent my way from Angrboda.

The steeped tea smells strongly of berries. The taste is more subtle, with the berries clearly there, but not overwhelming the tea base. The tea base also complements well. I’m not generally a fan of berry amalgamations, though I love berries individually, but this tea is quite delightful.

Thanks Angrboda!

In other news, the flights to home/Jamaica are officially booked! I couldn’t rearrange my psych presentation, but that only means I’m back one day early. YAY. But I’m finding it difficult to be excited because the amount of work I need to get done in the next three weeks is seriously overwhelming. I should probably just install an intravenous caffeine drip.

Flavors: Berries

__Morgana__

Yay for Jamaica! Where are you going? I went to Ocho Rios once many years ago with friends and had a blast.

Courtney

Montego Bay! My parents go to Jamaica quite a bit, and they also loved Ocho Rios.

keychange

I am so so jealous! you’ll have so much fun!

__Morgana__

I am pretty sure we flew into Montego Bay and drove to Ocho Rios. In any case, I remember being there briefly. Sounds like a great time!

caile

Yay! That’s great!

Angrboda

I’m glad you liked it. :)

Comments

__Morgana__

Courtney

keychange

I am so so jealous! you’ll have so much fun!

caile

Yay! That’s great!

Angrboda

I’m glad you liked it. :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: