When I initially bought this one in my first Red Leaf order over a year ago, it was my least favourite. Little did I know, it would sneakily grow to become my favourite of the four I picked up.

I’m happy I picked up more because it is a delight. I’ve been drinking so much matcha today, but I’ve been trying to keep my caffeine levels consistently high so I can stay awake for registration. I’m having this one now, shaken with cold milk. I didn’t let it sit, but I’m sure it tastes the same as if I had. The French Butter Cookie on the other hand, is still sitting in the fridge for later. Yum.

You guys, I just got this order in on Friday, and I was already on the Red Leaf site and chose my next 5+2 order. There’s a screenshot saved on my desktop. Oh dear.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Fjellrev

Nice to see that this one turned around for you. :) I’m going to order this next time. Seems popular enough that you really can’t go wrong.

Courtney

This one is awesome. I would definitely recommend.

VariaTEA

What are you thinking for your next order?? Wait for me!!

VariaTEA

Oh also, this one has grown on me too. It is definitely a tasty treat :)

Courtney

Haha! My mood tonight decided on more Banana & Cream, Coconut, and French Butter Cookie, then also Strawberries & Cream, Caramel Popcorn, and Peanut Butter Pie. all at the next flavouring level.

VariaTEA

These all sound like something I would drink…Maybe we should order together haha. Also, French Butter Cookie, Strawberries & Cream, and Caramel Popcorn are all good at delicate so I would be worried about having them distinctive. I haven’t tried the others though. I wish you could specify a flavor level for each tea in the buy 5+2.

Courtney

I also wish that. Le sigh. I wanted to try French Butter Cookie up one level, just to see what it’s like. But not having tried Strawberries & Cream or Caramel Popcorn at all made me a bit wary of that. Caramel Popcorn makes me a bit wary as it is haha, but the reviews have just been so great. We can definitely order together.

Comments

Fjellrev

Courtney

This one is awesome. I would definitely recommend.

VariaTEA

What are you thinking for your next order?? Wait for me!!

VariaTEA

Oh also, this one has grown on me too. It is definitely a tasty treat :)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: