drank Coconut Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I thought I had mixed Cheesecake with milk and popped it in the fridge, but it turned out it was Coconut. That was a lovely surprise. I actually added just a wee touch of sugar because I find it helps the coconut in cold milk.

Hopefully this will give me the kick I need to finish off the reading part of my studying for my exam on Monday. Tomorrow’s studying will be all writing and rewriting. The cat has been sleeping on the couch for about four hours and I just want to nap too.

VariaTEA

Good luck on Monday!! I have a final on Wednesday and a midterm Thursday but I may be procrastinating by watching Dawson’s Creek. What a ridiculous show. I should be reading too but do not want!

Courtney

Haha it’s so hard at this time of term. I have that exam Monday, then 3 presentations and the papers that go with them all that have to be done before I leave early Thursday. GAH.

VariaTEA

I know that feeling. You will get through it and then you will be rewarded so YAY!

Courtney

Yes! And you will also survive hehe. My finals don’t start until April 14. They go from the first to the last day of the exam period. Of course. :P

VariaTEA

I like how I have a final the day before a midterm. The course also has a paper though so I think the prof is being nice and helping us get something out of the way.

Courtney

That is nice :) Yeah this exam Monday is a midterm. When courses fit in two midterms sometimes I have finals overlapping too.

VariaTEA

I hear you. The midterm Thursday is my second in the course as well. My actual exam period doesn’t start until after the first two weeks in April and it goes until the very last day of the month, though for the first time in forever, I am finishing early (which is good because I need time to move out of my apartment).

EvaGrimm

Tea makes reading coursework more bearable… especially the getting up breaks to make the tea. ;-) Good luck to you and VariaTEA on exams!

Jennkay

Good luck on all your exams, presentations, papers, etc!

Courtney

Thanks ladies! I’m sure we all understand haha.

Comments

VariaTEA

EvaGrimm

Jennkay

Good luck on all your exams, presentations, papers, etc!

Courtney

Thanks ladies! I’m sure we all understand haha.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: