Burn baby, burn. This is addicting amazing.

I’ve already added it to my Amazon cart. I couldn’t believe the whole package was for 6-8 oz. of water. I used 15oz. and it is strong. Delicious, yes, but strong. It was also awesome to just watch all the crystals dissolve instantly upon my pouring boiling water in. Thanks OMGsrsly!

VariaTEA

I might have used like 1/4 of the package for 8 oz and the honey was too strong. I wanted more ginger!!

Courtney

The honey was pretty strong but I got a lot of ginger too. It burned the back of my throat. In a good way haha. I used the whole package though, gah. It was intense.

VariaTEA

Haha. I got a lot of ginger but I wanted more to drown out the sweetness.

OMGsrsly

I love this one. So good for camping! :) Glad someone else is now addicted. :D

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

VariaTEA

Haha. I got a lot of ginger but I wanted more to drown out the sweetness.

OMGsrsly

I love this one. So good for camping! :) Glad someone else is now addicted. :D

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: