I am so close to a sipdown here, but I must find a way to get more. I love this tea, however infrequently I drink it. It’s just comforting in a delicious, bready way.

I ordered 3 oz. last time, but I think 2 oz. may be a safer bet this time around. It’s lost a wee bit of flavour because it takes me an age to drink.

i need to order more of this..but maybe i’ll keep holding off until July.

Courtney

I will hold off too, for a bit. I want to route it through my friend in the US, but she may not be there much longer. Eep.

Veronica

I need to order more of this, too. Unfortunately, I am not buying anymore tea until at least May. :(

Courtney

Oh wow. That is a long time. I’m sure it will be worth it when Brioche is the reward. :)

keychange

yes, I love this tea but can see myself drinking it infrequently as well. Do you guys know if ATR is a real stor or only an online one?

Courtney

I believe it’s a real store as well. But only the one in California. We have tentatively planned to visit CA in the summer, so perhaps I’ll be able to check it out.

keychange

Oh wow, I’m heading to CA this summer also! July 19-26, I think.

Courtney

Awesome! We are planning August so far, but nothing is booked yet. Where are you headed in CA?

Comments

i need to order more of this..but maybe i’ll keep holding off until July.

Veronica

keychange

Oh wow, I’m heading to CA this summer also! July 19-26, I think.

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: