Sipdown of this great sample from keychange this morning.

Even as it cools, it seems to get better and better. I’m intrigued now. I plan on trying every first flush Darjeeling from Butiki. The hay flavour in teas seems to get me. Once I have it, I must always have it. White Rhino had the same effect with the hay quality.

Thanks keychange!

P.S. My non-tea drinking friend sent me this last night. I thought it was pretty funny. http://s770.photobucket.com/user/courtneyns/media/Steepster/tea_zps66db2496.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

keychange

No problem! I really should try this soon too LOL. Glad you liked it.

Courtney

Haha! You should try it. I was pleasantly surprised.

Butiki Teas

Glad you enjoyed it! That was my very favorite first flush Darjeeling from 2013. So very flavorful. We have some samples of 2014 FFs on the way. Can’t wait to see what my favorite will be this year.

Courtney

I am learning slowly for the Darjeelings. Which one would you recommend highly after this one Stacy?

Butiki Teas

We just got in a 2nd Flush from 2013 that is really unique and delicious. We were a little late to pick it up but it is super good. The Black Blossom Sourenee is amazing. We should have that one available in 2 weeks.

Courtney

Is the Black Blossom Sourenee a first or second flush? From the very few I’ve tried, I much prefer the first flushes.

Butiki Teas

It is a second flush but it is not like other second flushes. It’s really unique. You might also like our Glenburn Estate FFD.

Courtney

I will add them both to my list. :) Thanks!

TheTeaFairy

I love Butiki’s Darjeeling and pretty much tried them all. My favourite was SF Castleton Moonlight Darjeeling oolong. Will it be back in stock Stacy?

Courtney-Great! :)

TheTeaFairy-I really hope so. We had the 2nd Flush last year but I will see how their 1st Flush is. Darjeelings can really vary from year to year, so it depends on how good it is this year.

Stephanie

Yeah, your Darjeelings are amazing, Stacy :)

Comments

keychange

No problem! I really should try this soon too LOL. Glad you liked it.

Courtney

Haha! You should try it. I was pleasantly surprised.

Courtney

I will add them both to my list. :) Thanks!

TheTeaFairy

Courtney-Great! :)

Stephanie

Yeah, your Darjeelings are amazing, Stacy :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: