This smells divine. Hehe.

The scent is ever so much stronger than the flavour, but the flavour is still tasty. The nougat goodness is great. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. Sweet in a natural way. It seems even more flavour comes out as it cools.

I’ve now had two Bayswater teas and I really enjoyed both of them. I’m quite excited to visit Vancouver. I didn’t even have to Google their address because it was on the tea envelope.

Thanks Cavovorax for sharing!

P.S. I was packing up all my beach stuff and realized my epipen is expired. Agh! Thank goodness the pharmacy already had refills on file. Phew.

Fjellrev

I’m glad you liked this one. It’s fantastic with milk or half and half.

That must be annoying to have to always have Epipen on hand!

Courtney

I’m so weird about milk-like things in my tea. But I should really get over it since I’ve had a few recommendations now. Haha, well I’m used to having an epipen, but in the middle of winter when I wouldn’t normally require it, it can be a pain when I forget it’s expired. :P

Comments

Fjellrev

I’m glad you liked this one. It’s fantastic with milk or half and half.

That must be annoying to have to always have Epipen on hand!

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: