drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

It is truly delightful when raspberries in tea are done so well. This one is awesome! The scent wafting from the cup seemed very tart, and I was slightly wary of trying it, but it turned out to be quite tasty.

The coconut seems to be coming through in creaminess, and apparently what I thought were white chocolate chips were actually meringue hats. Thank goodness I read over that haha. Also, the description about sandy beaches and tanned skin is so fitting right now!

Thanks Cavovorax! What an exciting evening of tea tasting.

Cavocorax

Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! I went through 100g of that so quickly!

Courtney

I can imagine. It was really tasty. I’m slowly collecting up teas to place an order.

Comments

Cavocorax

Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! I went through 100g of that so quickly!

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: