drank Notting Hill by Tea Palace

This is another great vanilla black. Angrboda knows her vanilla blacks. The vanilla here is more mellow, but still apparent and the base complements nicely. Not nearly as intense as Fru P, but still lovely.

I could see this being a good late night tea. It’s comforting in a vanilla way. Perhaps this one is more accessible than Fru P?

Thanks Angrboda!

Angrboda

I think this one feels more posh than Fru P’s does. Tea Palace is a UK company. I don’t know what their shipping is like for where you live though. It’s worth looking it up. I’ve been really pleased with shopping there the two times I’ve done it, and the ‘samples’ are HUGE!

Comments

Angrboda

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada