drank Cranberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

It looks like I’m the odd one out here but this one isn’t for me. Inspired by Fjellrev, I mixed it with plain yogurt, but it has a bizarre perfume flavour happening. I can’t quite put my finger on where I know the perfume from – but I do know it from somewhere. The only problem is, I would have to take another bite in order to find out. The scent was the same, so I don’t think I’ll give it a go in milk.

Thanks MirandaGou for the sample! It’s always awesome to be able to try different matchas, even if they don’t work out.

Also, I searched specifically for “Cranberry Matcha” and only 52Teas came up. I went to enter it into the database and it gave me the message: this tea is already entered, find it here. Uhh, why didn’t you just show me when I searched it? Hmm.

I’m having the same issue as well, a lot.