Last tea before I’m off! It’s a great choice. Thanks again Cavo for sharing. :)

I’ll miss you guys.

Stephanie

Have a great trip!!!

VariaTEA

Have a safe flight and an awesome vacation!

keychange

Have fun!! lots of relaxing, I hope!

Have a great time!! :)

Courtney

Thanks! I’m on the plane now. The stopover in Montreal means everyone is speaking French. Thank goodness I paid attention in school. :P

That’s good! ;)

bon voyage!

VariaTEA

Oh French speaking flights, I know them well :P.

Courtney

First leg down. Bonjour Montreal.

That was fast!

Courtney

Haha 4.5 hours from AB to Montreal. I have a connecting flight now home, then another from home to Jamaica.

caile

Haha, well, not that fast then. Didn’t you come from home already?

Courtney

Nope home is Nova Scotia. :)

caile

Oh, that’s nice! I have only been west and never that far east, but I have always wanted to go there as it seems so beautiful. Anyway, enjoy your trip and have lots of fun!!

Caile – having been to both ends of Canada, it’s well worth the time to go out both ways haha. I love my mountains out west and the ocean there…but damn if the east coast isn’t beautiful and amazing in it’s own way as well.

caile

Yes, I will have to go! :)

Comments

Stephanie

Have a great trip!!!

VariaTEA

Have a safe flight and an awesome vacation!

keychange

Have fun!! lots of relaxing, I hope!

Have a great time!! :)

That’s good! ;)

bon voyage!

VariaTEA

Oh French speaking flights, I know them well :P.

Courtney

First leg down. Bonjour Montreal.

That was fast!

caile

Haha, well, not that fast then. Didn’t you come from home already?

Courtney

Nope home is Nova Scotia. :)

caile

Yes, I will have to go! :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: