drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

Well, I’m back. I honestly would’ve permanently cancelled my return flight in a heartbeat if I was done my degree. I had the last of this awesome sample from Cavo this morning as I huffed in the scent of beach from my swimsuits that needed to go in the laundry. I posted photos on my Instagram if you guys are interested. :)

On a happier note, I’m on the RiverTea website right now choosing teas for my cart. Suggestions are welcome. Thus far I have this one and Happy Banana. This one is so delightful. Maybe it’s because I haven’t had a cup of tea since last week, or because I’m sad to be away from the beach, but the raspberry deliciousness that is this tea seemed even tastier this morning.

Thanks again Cavovorax :)

Welcome back! Pics plz :D

keychange

Welcome back!! and I support your choices for your rt cart, although only based on reviews I’ve read. Banana everything!

You may have to follow me Stephanie :) http://instagram.com/courtneydc

keychange BANANA IN ALL THE THINGS.

Ok, I guess today is the day I sign up for Instagram LOL

Hahaha I can upload some to my photobucket I suppose :P

Stephanie

Oohhhh it wants me to download the app before I can make an account shakes old lady cane at it

Courtney

Hahaha the shakes old lady cane at it. I do love Instagram. I’ve got a bunch of social medias, as I’m sure we all do, but Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr are my kept up to date ones.

caile

Welcome back! :)

Suziqzer

Welcome back! Glad you had a safe trip and hope it was glorious!

__Morgana__

Welcome back— glad you had a great time!

Comments

Stephanie

Welcome back! Pics plz :D

keychange

You may have to follow me Stephanie :) http://instagram.com/courtneydc

keychange BANANA IN ALL THE THINGS.

Ok, I guess today is the day I sign up for Instagram LOL

Hahaha I can upload some to my photobucket I suppose :P

caile

Welcome back! :)

Suziqzer

Welcome back! Glad you had a safe trip and hope it was glorious!

__Morgana__

Welcome back— glad you had a great time!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: