drank GABA Black by Mandala Tea

This was in a surprise parcel waiting for my from Dexter3657 when I got back. I’m on the resteep now, and I had the initial steep last night so this is mostly from memory.

Upon my first sip, I was reminded on Bailin. Which is great, since I keep that one around in decent amounts. The honey, syrup-y thickness was awesome. I have begun steeping Bailin at shorter steep times just because the syrupy quality can be a touch overwhelming, but not knowing what to expect I steeped this one longer and it was still tasty. The resteep is tasty, but in a much lighter flavoured way. Overall a great introduction to Mandala.

Thanks Dex!