drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

This one came in the surprise package from Dexter3657.

The flavours and base are great together, which comes as no surprise, with any French tea. They do know their tea mixes. The overall taste is reminiscent of another tea I’ve had, but I can’t remember which one. I do prefer the fruit flavours here to the “red fruits” I see in so many French teas, and this is a tasty cup, but I don’t think this one needs to be in my cupboard.

Thanks Dexter!

I’ve begun my Butiki cart now, though I have to wait for Hello Sweetie and the new Lemon tea to be back in stock, hopefully this week. I need to get some sipdowns done stat because I have two other small orders on the way now too.

Kat_Maria

Are they seriously supposed to be back in stock this week? Maaaan, I really hope it’s after I get my paycheck Thursday night :D :D

Courtney

I checked this morning and the website said April 8th :) I’m hoping, although if it was later it would be much better for my wallet. :P

Courtney

I just checked again and the Lemon French is available now. Maybe I was mistaken this morning and it was available all along. Hello Sweetie currently says April 8th.

Kat_Maria

Oh-oh! Thanks for the heads-up! Although I swear I don’t need more tea…

Comments

Kat_Maria

Kat_Maria

Oh-oh! Thanks for the heads-up! Although I swear I don’t need more tea…

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: