First exam today, and I decided to go with LB and Cacao this morning. And a bowl of Fruit Loops. YUM.

This class has been frustrating all term and I’m finally almost through. For the exam he told us “This isn’t the sort of exam you can study for, so there’s no point in poring over your notes”, and in the next breath, “but you will need the entire 3 hours to write it”.

caile

Good luck!

donkeytiara

some folks shouldn’t be instructors. plain and simple. hope it went well.

whatshesaid

Good luck!!

VariaTEA

Good luck!! My first exam is today as well. However, it is for my pass/fail course so there isn’t much stress.

Courtney

Thanks! And good luck VariaTEA, even if it isn’t too stressful. :)

keychange

Good luck on the exam! it’ll feel wonderful to have it behind you.

Comments

caile

Good luck!

donkeytiara

some folks shouldn’t be instructors. plain and simple. hope it went well.

whatshesaid

Good luck!!

VariaTEA

Courtney

Thanks! And good luck VariaTEA, even if it isn’t too stressful. :)

keychange

Good luck on the exam! it’ll feel wonderful to have it behind you.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: