love love love….

VariaTEA

It is so tasty!! A couple weeks back, I had an influx of nougat teas in my life. This is definitely one of the better ones. Also, RiverTea’s Sweet Seduction was really tasty.

Courtney

This is maybe the first one I’ve tried? Maybe. It is awesome. I’ve added Sweet Seduction to my wishlist now though. :)

Comments

love love love….

VariaTEA

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: