I’ve had a slight tickle in my throat for nearly a week and tonight I felt like ginger. I’ve been essentially overdosing on vitamin C and lots of fruit to fight it all week. I still have 4 exams and a paper to write so I cannot afford to get sick.

I love the gingery spiciness this tea brings. I am close to a sipdown which means I need to make time to run to David’s. I never really enjoy going to the mall, but if it means I’ll have more of this, I’m sure I’ll survive. :P

TeaBrat

I like it too!

Comments

TeaBrat

I like it too!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: