Bittersweet sipdown here. whatshesaid reminded me there’s no point in hoarding teas because when you eventually, if ever, drink them, they don’t have that flavour you once loved.

This one stared at me every time I opened my cupboard. I imagined it saying “why don’t you love me?” while I thought “it’s because I love you that I hoard you”. Hmm, anthropomorphizing tea? Perhaps all the studying has finally pushed me over the edge… :P

This tea really embodies strawberry rhubarb and the crumble aspect of a dessert. One of the few David’s teas I still love. I wish they hadn’t discontinued it.

whatshesaid

I never tried that one, how did it compare to the parfait?

And glad I could inspire you to drink down an old fave…just think, now there’s room for new teas!

Courtney

I didn’t actually enjoy the parfait haha. The hibiscus was a bit much for me, but I should retry it because I tried it early on in my “tea career”. The cinnamon in this one really works in it’s favour.

whatshesaid

Ahh yeah I can see that. I bet this one was better, more desserty.

Courtney

Much more so, yep. From what I remember of the parfait.

Comments

whatshesaid

I never tried that one, how did it compare to the parfait?

whatshesaid

Ahh yeah I can see that. I bet this one was better, more desserty.

Courtney

Much more so, yep. From what I remember of the parfait.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: