drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Having a cup of this to celebrate picking up a bit more of it thanks to the email from Verdant earlier today. Phew. I was worried about running out before more was in stock.

3/6 exams are now complete. Halfway there!

Cavocorax

Yay! It’s all downhill now?

Courtney

Haha, actually the next 3 are the hardest – but also my favourite classes, so I don’t mind.

i missed out…again

Courtney

If you’d, I can send you a bit to tide you over :)

no i still have some…though maybe not once i get back from Van…was thinking about taking that as one of my go to teas… heh

Courtney

Well, I ordered 3oz. so I have some to spare should you run out before it’s available again.

haha ok. I know i usually try to grab 4-6oz heh

Comments

Cavocorax

Yay! It’s all downhill now?

i missed out…again

Courtney

If you’d, I can send you a bit to tide you over :)

haha ok. I know i usually try to grab 4-6oz heh

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: