drank Happy Banana by RiverTea

GAAH. This tea is amazing. Amazingly banana bread-ish deliciousness. Sil you were right.

I must have more of this. At all times. This will get expensive. But it will be worth it.

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
Anna

Nooooooo. No. NO. I WANT THIS NOW. See what you did?! Okay fine.

/Sad Bananna

Courtney

I see what you did there. Bananna. Order some! I order 50g though and there’s really only a few cups at most because the pieces are huge and it calls for 3 tsp./cup.

Anna

It’s already added to the ‘will buy soon’ list. Bad Bananna. Bad Bananna.

KittyLovesTea

Happy Banana sounds like a song, or a new greeting. I’m using that.

Anna

Hey, Kitty – are you a happy banana today?

i did warn everyone courtney…

Comments

Anna

Nooooooo. No. NO. I WANT THIS NOW. See what you did?! Okay fine.

/Sad Bananna

Courtney

Anna

It’s already added to the ‘will buy soon’ list. Bad Bananna. Bad Bananna.

KittyLovesTea

Happy Banana sounds like a song, or a new greeting. I’m using that.

Anna

Hey, Kitty – are you a happy banana today?

i did warn everyone courtney…

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: