drank Sweet Seduction by RiverTea

It’s official. I’ve now had two nougat teas, and nougat is awesome.

The nuttiness works great with the green tea base here. It’s very similar to Divine Temptation, and the almond is pretty subtle if it’s there at all, mostly nougat I’m getting here. Either way, it’s really tasty.

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you liked this one as well. I was a little hesitant about the green base, especially after trying the awesomeness of Divine Temptation, but I thought it really worked.

Courtney

It worked well! My friend ordered this one in our joint order, but I may actually pick some up next time myself. :)

VariaTEA

I plan on grabbing this in the RiverTea order I eventually place. I think it might be my favorite of the three nougat teas I had.

Courtney

Which other nougat have you had?

This, Divine Temptation, and Cornelia Bean’s Sweet Temptation

Roswell Strange

This one that I’d pick up too…

Amariel

Mmmm, nougat teas. You can’t go wrong, I don’t think.

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

Which other nougat have you had?

This, Divine Temptation, and Cornelia Bean’s Sweet Temptation

Roswell Strange

This one that I’d pick up too…

Amariel

Mmmm, nougat teas. You can’t go wrong, I don’t think.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: