I made another cold matcha and waited for the right moment to finally crack this bad boy open. I have been craving watching Skyfall for the last few hours, but instead I’ve been diligently working on my conservation cue cards. This is my treat.

It’s very similar to Peanut Butter, but for some reason my mind has decided I’m actually enjoying this one. Maybe because it’s delicate? I feel the Peanut Butter may have been distinctive (note go back and check). Either way, I’ll be ordering more of this in the future.

Also, in less than a week now (by a few hours), we will be in Vancouver! I think I have my list of teas to pick up complete.

VariaTEA

What are you going to get in Vancouver?!? Divine Temptation? Creme Brulee?

Bayswater: Creamy Rhubarb, Creamy Coconut, Creme Brulee, & Divine Temptation
Steam Tea: Canadian Maple Seduction (LOTS) & Fresh Bamboo Mint

If I make it to Granville Island Tea Co. I’ll pick up some Market Spice. :)

VariaTEA

OMG Canadian Maple Seduction! Another tasty choice :)

Courtney

Would you like me to get you some? :)

VariaTEA

That is a very kind offer but I think I am okay for now.

Comments

VariaTEA

What are you going to get in Vancouver?!? Divine Temptation? Creme Brulee?

Bayswater: Creamy Rhubarb, Creamy Coconut, Creme Brulee, & Divine Temptation
Steam Tea: Canadian Maple Seduction (LOTS) & Fresh Bamboo Mint

If I make it to Granville Island Tea Co. I’ll pick up some Market Spice. :)

VariaTEA

OMG Canadian Maple Seduction! Another tasty choice :)

Courtney

Would you like me to get you some? :)

VariaTEA

That is a very kind offer but I think I am okay for now.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: