drank Bangkok Blend by Harney & Sons

My stomach is a bit upset, and I want to be able to gorge myself on turkey in a few hours, so I thought this would be a good choice to calm my stomach.

I don’t drink this one very often, so as not to ruin it, but it’s one of my favourites. The ginger, coconut, lemongrass mix is delightful. The coconut and green tea base take away any edge from the ginger and lemongrass for a smooth cup.

Memily

Aaaaaaand that’s added to my wish list.

Comments

Memily

Aaaaaaand that’s added to my wish list.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: