I’m just finishing up a cup of Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie now. My tally for today includes sipdowns of:

French Butter Cookie matcha
SBT: Honey Ginger
Irish Cream Cheesecake
Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie
and 3 swap samples (The des Alizes, Pomegranate Sarsaparilla, and Pu Erh Gourmand)

I am happy with that progress.

VariaTEA

Look at you go! Good job :)

Courtney

Thanks! They were only 1 cup each, but I’m still thrilled haha.

A sipdown is a sipdown.

Nice sipdown marathon!

Courtney

Thanks! I’m already at 3 today. Mwuahaha.

You’re a machine!

Courtney

Well, since I’m picking up a bunch of teas in Vancouver, I need to make room haha. :)

Courtney

Also, I’m taking advantage of the rare opportunity of being at the house all day since I’m studying for exams.

Sounds like a good plan!

Comments

VariaTEA

Look at you go! Good job :)

Courtney

Thanks! They were only 1 cup each, but I’m still thrilled haha.

A sipdown is a sipdown.

Nice sipdown marathon!

Courtney

Thanks! I’m already at 3 today. Mwuahaha.

You’re a machine!

Sounds like a good plan!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada