This is wonderfully light and lemon-y. Dry this smelled strongly of some sort of lemon candy, which was just fine by me. It still smells nearly as strong steeped, but more lemon less candy. Slightly. The taste is less strong in the lemon department, but that isn’t to say it isn’t apparent. It is. There’s also a creamy quality here.

Creamy lemon goodness. Yes. This one gets the seal of approval.

I love Stacy’s flavoured whites – Cantaloupe & Cream, Watermelon Xylophone, and now this one. I occasionally rotate one of them into my cupboard, so this one shall go into that rotation.

sundaysipping

This sounds so good!

whatshesaid

Yummmm I wonder if I will love it!

Courtney

I hope so! It’s quite delightful.

Amariel

I really can’t wait to try this one. Along with White Rhino.

Comments

sundaysipping

This sounds so good!

whatshesaid

Yummmm I wonder if I will love it!

Courtney

I hope so! It’s quite delightful.

Amariel

I really can’t wait to try this one. Along with White Rhino.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: