I originally made Hattialli Golden Paw this morning, but all I was getting was smoke. I quickly read the description and notes and saw no mention of smoke. I had a horrid sleep filled with nightmares of my upcoming spring class, and I have an exam this morning, so I dumped that and made this one.

I knew this awesome tea would both refresh and comfort. The combination of orange, chocolate, and marshmallow is amazing. I can’t believe I only just tried this. I already added a bunch to my Butiki cart online because this will be a cupboard staple.

P.S. My wellies left Germany yesterday, hit 4 US cities yesterday, arrived in Calgary this morning and are already out for delivery. So excited!

Butiki Teas

Sorry to hear about your nightmares & stress. Glad the tea could help, even if just a little bit. :)

Courtney

It totally did. :) Your teas always come to the rescue haha.

Stephanie

Courtney, quit it! You’re making me want to order more! ;)

Hehe! It is so good!

They’re coming from Germany! Wow

So you didn’t enjoy the golden paw…hmm.

Courtney

I was having a rough morning though whatshesaid, and I really didn’t have time to fool around with tea so I made the executive decision to wait until I was more relaxed and rested to try again. There’s no mention of smoke, and Stacy is great at putting every single flavour in her descriptions, so I’m hoping it was just me.

I was reading the description and I wonder if it was the “oak” note
Hopefully your second try will be better! :)

Hope your exam went well! Or goes well…. It’s 1:25 here

Comments

Butiki Teas

Courtney

It totally did. :) Your teas always come to the rescue haha.

Stephanie

Courtney, quit it! You’re making me want to order more! ;)

Hehe! It is so good!

They’re coming from Germany! Wow

So you didn’t enjoy the golden paw…hmm.

I was reading the description and I wonder if it was the “oak” note
Hopefully your second try will be better! :)

Hope your exam went well! Or goes well…. It’s 1:25 here

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: