Sadly, this one I didn’t enjoy. I tried it both as a hot milk matcha latte and a cold matcha milk to no avail. The flavours upset my stomach. I’m not a huge fan of popcorn as it is, so perhaps that played a part. I’m not sure I could completely differentiate the flavours, but it struck me as more super sweet, borderline ‘burnt’ caramel/butter mix.

Thanks for the sample VariaTEA! Another matcha to leave for those who do love it in the future. :)

This is a sample sipdown too, the first one of the day eep.

VariaTEA

Oh no. I am sorry you didn’t enjoy it but at least now you know :)

Courtney

Exactly! If they were all winners, I would have a seriously problem haha. I appreciate the sample. :)

Stephanie

Now I dunno if I should try it or not. Dilemma!

VariaTEA

lol I definitely understand. Sometimes I am thankful when I don’t like a tea because it means spending less money

Courtney

You may love it Stephanie! Everyone else really seemed to, plus we don’t always have the same tea tastes.

That’s exactly it VariaTEA haha.

Comments

VariaTEA

Oh no. I am sorry you didn’t enjoy it but at least now you know :)

Stephanie

Now I dunno if I should try it or not. Dilemma!

Courtney

That’s exactly it VariaTEA haha.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: