MY WELLIES ARE HERE! I went out to check the mail 15 minutes ago, and they weren’t here and it was NOT raining. Then, not 5 minutes later I heard the UPS truck pull up and I flew outside and it was raining and they had arrived!

I’m going outside to play in the rain in my new wellies!

Here they are: http://s770.photobucket.com/user/courtneyns/media/Steepster/8538D85D-CB04-4742-8726-74C40B80A827_zpskaqtyead.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Oh, and this tea is awesome.

Suziqzer

Don’t you love that you could have worn them in the rain going out to get them?… How ironic. Have fun getting them muddy!

I’ve seen several posts about people liking the peanut butter matcha… must be a good one.

Courtney

Haha thanks! I much prefer this one to the straight Peanut Butter matcha myself, but that’s personal preference. :)

Veronica

Nice! Have fun jumping in the puddles!

caile

Ooh, nice!

Comments

Suziqzer

Courtney

Veronica

Nice! Have fun jumping in the puddles!

caile

Ooh, nice!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: