The smoke is still coming through clearly. Even before I sip it, I can smell the smokiness. I’m fairly sensitive to smoke, but not a single note mentions smoke as of yet. Le sigh.

The few sips I did have were smooth and had that lovely Assam maltiness, which was delightful.

Thank goodness Stacy has plenty of other amazing teas. :)

P.S. I managed 2 samples sipdowns yesterday (Glenburn Estate Darjeeling and Caramel Popcorn matcha.

whatshesaid

Hmmm good to know.

Awe…so sorry it’s smoky to you:(

Butiki Teas

How interesting! I’ve never noticed any smoke and I am particularly sensitive to smoke as well. :) I will have to try it next time looking for smoke notes.

Courtney

I plan on maybe trying again in a few more days, because I’m thinking it must be me. I knew you would have something in the description if there actually was something there. Bizarre!

Butiki Teas

Courtney-Well, it is pretty subjective. :)

Comments

whatshesaid

Hmmm good to know.

Awe…so sorry it’s smoky to you:(

Courtney

Butiki Teas

Courtney-Well, it is pretty subjective. :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: