drank Hepburn by Nina's Paris

My Nina’s order and LB arrived today, woot!

I was really excited about this one, but after Three Friends it’s just not what I was really looking for. That’s not to say it isn’t a good tea, but I was really hoping the orange and cream would be more noticeable. The black tea base is fine and all, but the orange and cream are extremely subtle. There is a slight chocolate aspect here too.

I survived my exam today and now I’m FREE for a week! Now I’m cleaning the house head to toe before leaving in a few hours.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Dd you order the Nina’s through Amazon?

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

How was the shipping/customs to canadia?

Courtney

I totally wrote this is the tea package I sent haha. :P The shipping is quite reasonable, and I’ve had no customs at the door.

Oh hahaha how did you know I’d ask? :P

You shall see!

Courtney

Also, did you want to try this one of The des Anges?

VariaTEA

This is one of the few I have not tried yet. I am sure I will eventually though.

Courtney

If you ever want a swap sample, I’m here. :)

Aww thanks :).

What are the des anges? Haha
Looking it up!

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Strawberry vanilla, sounds tasty!

Comments

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Dd you order the Nina’s through Amazon?

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

How was the shipping/customs to canadia?

Oh hahaha how did you know I’d ask? :P

You shall see!

Courtney

Also, did you want to try this one of The des Anges?

Courtney

If you ever want a swap sample, I’m here. :)

Aww thanks :).

What are the des anges? Haha
Looking it up!

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Strawberry vanilla, sounds tasty!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada