drank Hepburn by Nina's Paris

My Nina’s order and LB arrived today, woot!

I was really excited about this one, but after Three Friends it’s just not what I was really looking for. That’s not to say it isn’t a good tea, but I was really hoping the orange and cream would be more noticeable. The black tea base is fine and all, but the orange and cream are extremely subtle. There is a slight chocolate aspect here too.

I survived my exam today and now I’m FREE for a week! Now we’re cleaning the house head to toe before we leave in a few hours.

whatshesaid

Dd you order the Nina’s through Amazon?

whatshesaid

How was the shipping/customs to canadia?

Courtney

I totally wrote this is the tea package I sent haha. :P The shipping is quite reasonable, and I’ve had no customs at the door.

Oh hahaha how did you know I’d ask? :P

You shall see!

Courtney

Also, did you want to try this one of The des Anges?

VariaTEA

This is one of the few I have not tried yet. I am sure I will eventually though.

Courtney

If you ever want a swap sample, I’m here. :)

Aww thanks :).

What are the des anges? Haha
Looking it up!

whatshesaid

Strawberry vanilla, sounds tasty!

Comments

whatshesaid

Dd you order the Nina’s through Amazon?

whatshesaid

How was the shipping/customs to canadia?

Oh hahaha how did you know I’d ask? :P

You shall see!

Courtney

Also, did you want to try this one of The des Anges?

Courtney

If you ever want a swap sample, I’m here. :)

Aww thanks :).

What are the des anges? Haha
Looking it up!

whatshesaid

Strawberry vanilla, sounds tasty!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: