I’ve now been here a few hours and ahh freedom! We went to Steam before we even dropped the suitcase haha.

Now I’m sitting here, catching up on all my internet things. This tea is delicious and mapley and all things good. I picked up 100g, but I can’t decide if I should pick up more, because more than likely we won’t be back again until next summer. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Also, I took a picture for you, Cavo: http://s770.photobucket.com/user/courtneyns/media/Steepster/photo_zps5f4e89e7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

courtney…i wanna come back!!!! sucks that we missed each other. :(

Amariel

Buy more so you can ice it and add sweetened condensed milk hong kong/thai style in the summer…so good.

keychange

oooh what else did you get from there?

Courtney

Keychange I also picked up Fresh Bamboo Mint and Kangaita.

Courtney – i should swap you some of the bamboo mint. I was going to get kangaita too but opted to try something new instead this time around heh

Courtney

I’m all for it. Let me know if you want anything else. That’s so much Bamboo Mint actually. I wish you could get smaller amounts hah.

yeah..that’s why they only got 3 bags purchased from me…if they sold 50g it would have been closer to 8

OMGsrsly

Yes, what Amariel says. :) Get more and ice it!

OMGsrsly

Steam didn’t sell you guys 50g? Seriously? Because I always get 50g. And samples.

he must like you…we chatted about where to buy tea but no samples and 100g only.

Courtney

It was a tiny little girl with purple hair when I went yesterday afternoon. She was really nice though, and gave me Nolan’s card and mentioned I could email/call if I needed teas shipped.

OMGsrsly

I wonder when that changed. SO FRUSTRATING.

Maybe you just have to be one of the fabulous people…

OMGsrsly

You ARE one of the fabulous people, Sil…

Comments

courtney…i wanna come back!!!! sucks that we missed each other. :(

Amariel

keychange

oooh what else did you get from there?

Courtney

Keychange I also picked up Fresh Bamboo Mint and Kangaita.

OMGsrsly

Yes, what Amariel says. :) Get more and ice it!

OMGsrsly

I wonder when that changed. SO FRUSTRATING.

Maybe you just have to be one of the fabulous people…

OMGsrsly

You ARE one of the fabulous people, Sil…

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: