drank Maple Taffy by Bayswater Tea Co.

I caved and picked up 100g of this one today. Whoops. The scent is divine, gah. The taste is much lighter, but still quite tasty. I’m enjoying the cinnamon maple mixture, but overall I may slightly prefer Maple Seduction, however I don’t know if I would say they’re fully comparable just because of the very different tastes.

I think I need to steep this one longer to get a bit more flavour from it next time.

Lol you goof…100g is so much! I steeped mine for about 4.5? Mins I think…

Courtney

Haha! I was very excited. Although everything except Divine Temptation and this one was 50g. Phew. I shall steep longer, I also eyeballed the leaf amount since I only brought an infuser.

All my bayswater teas were 50g or 25g since cavo is splitting most of them with me heh as a result they’ll probably be finished up before some of my older teas lol

They’ll be finished before I run over and grab them is what you mean eh? :P

Cavocorax

(not that I mind! Seriously – open them up!)

Lol I split up a couple of them last night but bayswater is also really smelly so trying to keep them locked up

Comments

Lol you goof…100g is so much! I steeped mine for about 4.5? Mins I think…

Courtney

They’ll be finished before I run over and grab them is what you mean eh? :P

Cavocorax

(not that I mind! Seriously – open them up!)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: