I picked this one up on a whim yesterday, because who doesn’t love Market Spice tea? No matter where you get it, it’s always a delightful treat.

It strikes me as seasonal and reminds me more of Christmas, but I still enjoy it from time to time other times of the year. The orange, clove, cinnamon mix with a black tea base just works so well. It’s rich in it’s own way.

I just checked the tracking on a huge box of teas (huge, like 1.5 kg) I sent me friend in the US. When I first checked the tracking days ago all was well, and now the expected delivery date has changed, and the expected delivery city now says the same city it left from! Why, Canada Post?!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada