This one smelled quite strong dry, so I was a bit wary to steep it up, but it turned out quite nicely. It’s a bit like lemonade with a hint of hibiscus.

It brewed up a medium pink, but I still expected a mouthful of tart hibiscus, but it was not be. The hibiscus is very light. I’m enjoying it hot, but I have a feeling it will be even better cold brewed.

This one is actually labelled as a ‘sun tea’. Perhaps that means I should brew it in the sun?

Memily

Cold brewing is a more hygienic way of sun brewing… at least that’s what I’ve been reading lately when I was looking into cold brewing!

Comments

Memily

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: