Well, we are back. Bleh. There were a couple hiccups to deal with when we got back to the house, which did not go over so well after waking up at 4am and spending 12 hours on the road. It’s amazing how short tempers can become when the same mistakes are made more than once and those mistakes are paired with exhaustion the next time around.

However, Vancouver was amazing. :)

I’m glad I picked up 100g of this one, because it’s delightful. It’s a nice bold, yet smooth black. Great for breakfast especially, but also evidently, for evenings while we watch Flipping Out.

I’m really looking forward to trying this one with maple syrup.

Being back is the suck.

Comments

Being back is the suck.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: