drank Maple Taffy by Bayswater Tea Co.

I had a specialist appointment this morning, but my face had enough of a reaction that I want to lay low until tomorrow. Luckily, I’m off today so it’s TEA AND SUITS ALL DAY. Yes!

So I thought I would brew this one up properly, since I wasn’t completely thrilled with it the other day. I actually measured it out and steeped it just a tad longer, and it turned out much better.

The cinnamon makes it quite dessert-like, and the maple adds to that as well, but it’s more subtle than the cinnamon. I’m quite enjoying this one. It’s definitely sweet enough on it’s own, I couldn’t imagine adding anything. I’m curious about this one cold-brewed.

I also have Creamy Rhubarb and Berry Sunset cold brewing now.

keychange

I’m glad you like it better this time around, and hope you feel better soon!

Courtney

I still find it amazing how much tea can change with just the smallest changes. Thanks. :)

keychange

I know, that really is so remarkable. It really reminds you to try more than once if you think there’s hope.

Comments

keychange

I’m glad you like it better this time around, and hope you feel better soon!

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada